1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thyself, and begin each day with a clean slate.
2. Thou shalt restrict thy trading to the active and predictable trading hours
from 9:30 to 11:30 ET and 14:30 to 16:00 ET
3. Thou shalt only trade when there is momentum and volume, as indicated by
smooth readable chart set-ups.
4. Thou shalt not trade against the trend; neither the market’s nor thy stock’s.
5. Thou shalt not let thy trade slip further away than thy predetermined stop-loss.
6. Three strikes in a row and you are out! Go take a walk and clear your head.
7. Thou shalt refrain from being a complete idiot and making trades out of boredom,
revenge, regret, frustration, anxiety, greed, nor any reason other than
“it met my trading criteria”.
8. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s trade, but shall instead focus on thine
9. Thou shalt religiously keep thy journal updated.
10. Thou shalt end each day with gratitude for the opportunities we received and
the lessons we learned.