User Review( votes)
According to the facts and figures on the AMarkets homepage, global trading is available on 50 forex pairs, 7 metals, 147 CFDs, 27 indices, 3 bonds, and 11 commodities. You can choose from three types of accounts and two trading platforms.
• Get 25% bonus on each deposit
• Commission free withdrawals every second Wednesday of the month
• Leverage of up to 1:1000
• Category A member of Financial Commission
• Open accounts in USD and EUR
• Education material is limited
• Initial deposit amount for ECN accounts is too big
AMarkets offers 24/5 customer support in multiple languages. Clients can call the information center on the number +44-20-380-869-68, send an email to [email protected], Skype to amarkets.support, telegram to AMarkets_support_bot, and Whatsapp to +382-68-394-350.
- How Reliable Is This Broker?
- How to Register and Start Trading
- Trading Account Types
- Amarkets Bonus Offers and Promotions
- Trading Instruments
- Variety of Platforms
- Research and Education
- Guide to Depositing Funds
- Conclusion – Our Take on Amarkets
How Reliable Is This Broker?
Traders can trust AMarkets for the following reasons:
- Financial Commission Member – This Forex broker has been an A Category member of the Financial Commission from the year 2013. The Financial Commission is an external dispute resolution and self-regulatory organization.
- Verify My Trade Audited – Every month, the execution quality at AMarkets is tested by Verify My Trade, an independent third party to ensure that the broker complies with top execution standards. To maintain the Verify My Trade certificate, AMarkets has to submit at least 5000 trades every month. You can check the latest audit report on the official website.
- Insurance Coverage – Owing to its Financial Commission membership, clients of AMarkets can get guaranteed insurance coverage of up to €20,000 per claim.
- Licensed and Regulated – AMarkets Limited operates on a financial license granted by Financial Services Authority (FSA).
How to Register and Start Trading
If you are unwilling to open a live trading account at AMarkets right away, you can open a demo account. This is a free account that allows you to practice trading with virtual funds in a realistic trading environment.
To open a demo account, clients have to click on the Demo button next to the green Create Account button in the main menu on top of the homepage. This opens the registration form, in which traders have to fill in their names, email address, and phone number. They have to then click on the green Open Account button. They will now be holders of a demo account with $10,000 in virtual funds in their trading account.
Whenever they feel like trading for real, they can switch to one of the following types of accounts:
Trading Account Types
AMarkets offers three types of accounts to suit different trading personalities and styles:
Standard accounts come with the following features:
- Unlimited initial deposit
- Instant execution of trade orders
- Leverage of 1:1000
- Floating spreads starting from 1.3 pips
- No commission
- 20% stop out level
- Supported currencies are RUB, EUR, USD
Fixed accounts come with the following features:
- Unlimited initial deposit
- Instant execution of trades
- Leverage of up to 1:1000
- Fixed spreads that start at 3 pips
- No commission
- 20% stop out level
- Support for EUR, RUB, and USD
ECN accounts come with the following features:
- Market execution of trades
- Initial deposit starts at $200
- Leverage of up to 1:200
- Order volume in the range of 0.01 to 100 lots
- Floating spreads starting from 0 pips
- $5 commission per lot
- 40% stop out level
- Supported currency is USD, RUB, and EUR
Amarkets Bonus Offers and Promotions
Amarkets has designed a number of bonus offers and promotions to give its clients an incentive to trade. Most of these promotions and bonus offers remain valid only for a specific period of time.
The following bonus offers and promotions are available at Amarkets at the time of writing:
25% New Trader Bonus
Amarkets a new trader bonus of 25% of the deposit amount. The bonus is non-withdrawal and traders can use it in all trading operations. The bonus applies to trade on standard and fixed accounts on the MetaTrader4 platform. Customers can claim a maximum bonus of $5000.
Terms & Conditions – The above-mentioned bonus offer comes with certain terms and conditions such as the following:
- A trader can claim this bonus only once.
- The FX broker cancels the bonus if clients withdraw their initial deposit partially or fully.
- The bonus remains valid only for 30 days.
- If clients fail to log in and stay active, Amarkets will cancel this bonus.
How to Claim this Bonus – The steps to claiming this bonus are quite simple:
- Create a real money account.
- Make a deposit into your trading account.
- Activate the bonus by sending a request in the Available Bonuses section in the personal area.
Double Your Deposit
Clients can double their deposits up to $10,000, but this bonus is available only on the MetaTrader 4 platform. Moreover, bonus funds are credited in a separate account and not mixed with trader funds. Once traders reach the required trading turnover level, they can withdraw their bonus funds. Clients have to get in touch with their personal manager to activate their bonus. The personal manager’s contact information is available in the personal area.
Clients can make some extra money by referring their friends to AMarkets. The broker rewards clients with a bonus of $10 for every friend they refer. The newly referred client should deposit at least $100 to receive a bonus of 25%. Traders can take part in this promotion only if their accounts are verified.
AMarkets has decided to cancel its trading commission on ECN accounts on the MetaTrader 5 platform till the end of March 2019. To participate in this promotion, traders have to open an ECN account on the MT5 platform. They can then trade major currency pairs without worrying about commissions.
Predict to Profit
The online broker will announce the time brackets and financial instruments for participants’ predictions. It will then sort out all the predictions and declare the names of the winners. Only clients who follow AMarkets on Facebook can take part in this promotion.
Participants who guess the correct price of the financial instrument will receive a no-deposit bonus of $100. If no participant has guessed the correct price, the first five participants to make close to correct guesses will receive no-deposit bonuses of $30 each. Participants should post their predictions in the comments section of AMarkets’ Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
The following are some of the terms and conditions that apply to the above-mentioned promotion:
- The same participant cannot win the no-deposit bonus of $100 more than once in two weeks.
- AMarkets will notify winners on its official Facebook page.
- Only participants who have never received a no-deposit bonus before are eligible to claim this bonus.
- Clients can use their bonus funds for trading till they make a payout request.
- Clients cannot withdraw their no-deposit bonus.
Amarkets offers the following trading instruments:
- Forex – Trade about 55 currency pairs such as AUD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/NOK, USD/RON, or USD/NOK – .
- Equities CFDs – Trade equity CFDs of major companies such as Apple Inc, Caterpillar Inc, Best Buy Co, Baxter International Inc, and others.
- Metals – The broker offers gold and silver trading.
- Cryptopairs – Trade cryptopairs such as Ethereum Classic/USD, BTC/USD, LTC/USD, and others.
- Bonds – Trading is available on TNOTE, SCHATZ2Y, and BUND10Y.
- Commodities – AMarkets offers aluminum, coffee, cocoa, copper, corn, nickel, and cotton trading.
- Indices – Trade indices such as CZKCash, EU50, BRACOMP, and AUS200.
Variety of Platforms
Clients can trade on the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms at AMarkets:
Widely held to be the world’s top online trading platform, MT4 comes with the following features:
- Support for nine time frames
- 30 indicators
- Locking option
- Single thread strategy tester
- User friendly
Combining functionality and convenience, MT4 is available as MT4 WebTrader for browser-based trading as well as for Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, and MacOS.
In addition, there is the MT4 Multiterminal, which allows traders to use multiple accounts simultaneously without having to re-login.
MT5 is a multi-asset, sophisticated platform, which features the following:
- 38 indicators
- Support for 21 time frames
- Partial order filling
- Economic calendar
- MQL5 community chat
- Strategy tester
- Six varieties of pending orders
Research and Education
Clients can not only test new trading ideas and strategies, but also fine tune their own strategies with the help of analytics and forex news at AMarkets.
The broker not only offers excellent FX trading conditions, but also educates new, intermediate, and advanced traders through its video tutorials and comprehensive FAQ.
You can also use the following tools to make successful trades:
- VPS Servers – Amarkets features virtual private servers (VPS) so that clients can trade uninterrupted even in case of power outage, Internet failure, or technical glitches. The VPS keeps clients connected to the market all the time.
- Economic Calendar – The economic calendar shows events and daily indicators in the FX markets.
- Trading Robots – The FX trading company is home to an Expert Advisor (EA) database based on a variety of systems such as scalping, trend FX robots, Martingale, news trading, and so on. This database is available absolutely free of charge and includes 100+ advisors.
- Autochartist – This is a graphical technical analysis tool that traders can use to make the right decisions.
Guide to Depositing Funds
Clients can use the following payment methods to deposit funds free of charge in currencies such as USD, RUB, and EUR.
- Cards – Deposits made with Visa and MasterCard credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards are instantly credited to trading accounts.
- Bank Wire – Bank Wire deposits take 3 – 5 days.
- Electronic Payment Systems – You can choose from electronic payment systems such as Perfect Money, FasaPay, WebMoney, Skrill, and Neteller.
Guide to Withdrawing Funds
The following are the details of withdrawal options available to Amarkets clients:
during working hours. The minimum and maximum withdrawal limits change according to preferred currency.Plastic Cards – Withdrawals through Visa and MasterCard take up about 10 minutes to 1 hour
Wire Transfer – Bank Wire withdrawals take 3 – 5 business days. The transaction fees vary from bank to bank. You can withdraw a minimum of $100 to an unlimited amount.
during working hours. per day using Neteller, Perfect Money, Skrill, and WebMoney. The withdrawals are instant, but the fee varies from one method to the other. It is the lowest of 0.5% for Perfect Money.Electronic Payment Systems – You can withdraw profits in the range of $10 to $2000 USD Withdrawals through Visa and MasterCard take up about 10 minutes to 1 hour
Conclusion – Our Take on Amarkets
While researching AMarkets, we found that the FX broker is home to a community of successful traders. Featuring MT4 and MT5 trading platforms for a variety of devices, three types of accounts, and a set of effective trading tools, AMarkets is truly worth recommending. We recommend getting started with a demo account with $10,000 in virtual funds.
AMarkets offers 24/5 customer support in multiple languages. Clients can call the information center on the number +44-20-380-869-68, send an email to supp