User Review( votes)
IQ Option is an online trading brand that has been growing at a rapid pace every since its launch in 2013. The winner of several industry awards, IQ recently expanded its portfolio to include ETF trading, Forex trading, stock trading, and Digital Options.
• Processes 68% of the payout requests instantly.
• Provides support through chats and support tickets.
• Accepts online traders from 151 countries.
• Does not accept traders from Japan, US, Israel, Iran, Syria, Sudan, and Canada.
Today, IQ Option serves more than 25 million online traders, a number that continues to grow. Customers can make use of a number of tools that it offers to increase their understanding of its products. There is also a blog that helps clients stay updated on the latest financial news and events.
The following are just a few of the industry awards that IQ Option has won:
- Best Binary Options Broker and Best Binary Options Broker/Trading Application from IAIR Awards
- Award of Excellence 2017 from the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts
- Best Technology Application Award from The Web Marketing Association
- Most Innovative Binary Option Platform 2015 from IFM Awards
- Best Trading Platform 2014 from Forex Awards
How IQ Option Works
New users can watch video tutorials on trading. They can use their demo account to practice and learn more about online trading and trade for real only when they feel confident. They can also read the platform’s blog for valuable trading information.
Traders have to predict the way price moves in the near future and make profits based on the difference between future and present price. If their prediction is current, they will be in the money. The difference between CFD trading and digital options is that traders’ profits depend on the difference between the closing price and entry price. While digital options use an expiration time, CFD trading allows customers to use multipliers, trigger market orders in case the price reaches a particular level, and set stop/loss.
Is IQ Option Reliable?
IQ Option belongs to a company called IQ Option Europe Limited. While the parent company manages trading in Europe, the company has a center in Seychelles, which offers forex and CFD trading in other parts of the world. Immensely popular in Europe, this financial service supports several languages including Russian, English, German, Turkish, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Arabic, and Hindi.
Regulated and licensed by CySEC, the online broker maintains customers’ funds in a separate account and uses the latest encryption technologies to protect transaction details.
How to Get Started
IQ Option displays its registration form right on the homepage. They can sign up by just inputting their name and email, creating a password, and checking the box against the declaration in which they confirm that they are indeed above the age of 18 and agree to the terms and conditions outlined on the site. Once this is done, they can click on the green ‘Open An Account for Free tab’. Alternatively, they can sign up through their G+ or Facebook accounts.
Once they have registered, players will get a pop up notification informing them that IQ Option has created a demo account for them with $10,000 in virtual funds as well as a real account, which they have to load with real money. To begin with, they can start with their practice account.
However, if they are quite comfortable with online trading, they can load their account and get started with trading for real. Traders have the option of toggling between their real accounts and practice accounts any time they wish.
Become a VIP Trader at IQ Option
IQ Option Ltd. offers VIP-status only to non-EU/EEA traders!
Customers can upgrade their regular trading account to a VIP account to enjoy benefits such as increased profits, 24/7 support, and unique offers. However, they have to deposit at least $3000 to qualify for a VIP account.
In addition to the features available to real money account holders, VIP account holders can enjoy the services of a personal account manager and get monthly reports on trading records from expert analysts. These reports give VIP account holders expert feedback on the way they trade.
In addition, VIP account holders can gain access to tutorials, eBooks, and webinars created by professionals. For example, PDF documents titled “Pros and Cons of Technical and Fundamental Analysis,” “Trading Sessions and Their Features,” and “How to Choose an Asset to Start With?” are available only to VIP account holders.
List of Assets at IQ Option
You will find the following trading assets at IQ Option:
- Stocks – You can sort the 167 stocks offered at IQ according to capitalization, dividend, industry, price, P/E Ratio, 1W change, 1M change, YTD change, ID change, and 5Y change. You can also view stocks from top companies such as Apple Inc, Facebook, Microsoft Corporation, Wells Fargo, Nestle, and many others in the form of grids or lists.
- Options – IQ offers two types of options—digital and binary. Traders can filter options according to 1D change, 1M change, 1W change, YTD change, 5Y change, and 1Y change.
- Forex – You can trade in 89 forex pairs such as CAD/TRY, AUD/NOK, NOK/SEK, PLN/SEK, EUR/GBP, and many others.
- Cryptocurrencies – IQ offers trading in 15 cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Ethereum Classic, Dash, TRON, Neo, Qtum, and Zcash, among others.
- Indices – There are 11 indices for traders to choose from, including US500, JP 225, GER 30, and HK 50.
- Commodities – Traders can also trade on the price of six commodities—silver, wheat, crude oil WTI, gold, platinum, and crude oil brent.
- ETFs – Brand new in the IQ Options portfolio, ETF trading gives customers a low-risk opportunity to diversify their investment. They track commodities, indices, and assets, enabling clients to purchase as little as they wish on a margin and sell short.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals at IQ Option
You have to deposit at least US$/£/€10 to start trading at IQ Option. The online trading service does not charge traders any fees while making deposits or withdrawals. Customers can use a variety of banking options such as debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, Bitcoin, or electronic wallet services such as Skrill and Neteller to load their trading accounts.
However, they should be careful while choosing their account currency as they won’t be able to change it later. Clients can make deposits in any currency of their choice and IQ Option will convert it automatically into their selected account currency.
Customers can withdraw as little as they please because IQOption does not have any minimum withdrawal limit. So they can withdraw as little as $2. However, if they want to withdraw lesser than $2, they have to contact a customer support agent.
The platform allows traders to withdraw as much as $1,000,000 per day. They may withdraw as many times as they please provided they do not attempt to withdraw more than the amount in their accounts.
To withdraw funds from their online trading accounts, traders have to first verify their identity by submitting to IQ Option photographs or scanned copies of the following documents:
- Government issued photo IDs such as driving license or passport
- Front/backs of credit/debit cards with the CVV number and middle digits of the card number concealed
Withdrawal requests go through three statuses:
- Requested Status – The payout request gets this status as soon as IQ receives it.
- In Process Status – This means that the platform has started processing the payout request.
- Funds Sent – This means that IQ Option has sent the money to client’s eWallet account or credit card and that the withdrawn funds are not in its system any more.
Traders can view the status of their payout request in their transactions history any time they please. The exact time taken for the withdrawn funds to reflect in their accounts depends on the preferred banking method. While eWallet withdrawals take just one day, bank withdrawals take 7 – 9 days.
How to Get Help and Information at IQ Option
You can get help at IQ Option in several ways:
- Snail Mail – Traders can write a traditional letter to IQ Option and address it to Hinds Building, Kingstown, St. Vincent and Grenadines. IQ Option Payment Limited is the company that handles financial transaction for the online broker, and customers can write to this company at 20 Ionos Street, 4th Floor, Flat/Office 401, 2406 Egkomi, Nicossia, Cyprus.
IQ Option has its headquarters at Yiannis Nocolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Social Networking Sites – The company has accounts on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Telegram. Traders are free to interact with one another and the IQ Option staff at these social networking sites.
- Email – Traders can send an email to [email protected]
- Ask a Question – Traders can visit the Contact Us page and ask a question by first selecting their subject from the dropdown box and then typing their question before clicking on the red Submit button.
- 24/7 Telephonic Service – IQ Option offers toll-free telephonic support for countries such as Russia (+7 800 333 47 55), Germany (+49 80 07237957), Austria (+43 8 008 02 861), Brazil (+0800 878 3257), India (+91 000 800 040 13 61), Portugal (+351 882 880 034), Spain (+34 90 086 16 12), France (+33 805 080 419), Colombia (+57 800 755 0167), and Mexico (+52 18 002 889 985).
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
IQ Option has a comprehensive frequently asked questions section that answers commonly asked questions on general issues, trading, deposits and withdrawals, tournaments, and trading accounts. Clients can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find the required information question. They simply have to use relevant keywords to find the information they are looking for.
Our Take on IQ Option
IQ Option presents an easy-to-use trading platform that gives great value to traders. The platform complies with financial regulations and maintains a high degree of transparency while delivering a smooth trading experience.
The financial service appears to be a popular choice among customers from different parts of the world considering the fact that it had more than 25 million registered users and has handled a trading volume of $380 million in 2019.
The site reports that its users withdrew $10,800,000 every month in 2019, which is 1.8 times more than the money withdrawn during the previous year. These figures coupled with positive user reviews of IQ Option clearly indicate that the trading platform is worthy of recommendation.
Today, IQ Option serves more than 25 million online traders, a number that continues to grow. Customers can make use of a number of tools that it offers to